Latest contribution to the Huffington Post Healthy Living Section
- GPS Guide: Happiness Is A Natural Phenomenon
- How To Mine For Gold in Life
- 5 Special Ways to Say ‘Thank You’ to Your Mom on Mother’s Day
- The Only Affirmation You Will Ever Need
- The Squawk Heard ‘Round The World
- The Day The Factory Stood Still
- A Lilac By Any Other Name Is A Rose
- How To Make Your Own Luck
- How To Take Action And Express Your Authentic Self
- In Like A Lion, Out With A Laugh
- Standing Firm On Thin Ice
- Two Tails On The Road To Redemption
- Do Something Special on Valentine’s Day: 10 Creative Ideas
- How to Make Peace With Prosperity
- The Old Maid Is Still The Queen Of My Heart
- Do You Like My New Red Dress?
- ‘I Decided Not To Die’
- How Ya Doing Today, Mr. Como?
- Lessons From the Fast Lane
- Simple Math: Same Old + Same Old = Same Old
- Are You Resigned to Last Year’s Bad Luck?
- Price Check on Kindness, Lane Four, Please
- Be Careful What You Ask For
- Ditch the Inner Scrooge
- Who Made Your Shoes?
- The 50K Lie
- A Little Lie from the Heart
- Of Winners and Losers
- Do What You Can and the Passion May Follow
See Video from Rob’s Power of WOW Course at Northeastern University here.
Rob Shares the “Power of WOW” with the Ujima Scholars at Northeastern University
Rob’s unique blend of philosophy and personal anecdotes focused on what it takes to succeed and thrive, and feel fully alive, no matter how challenging the economy may be. Everyone has incredible potential to succeed. Yet, today more than ever, we are barraged with negative ideas and opinions. This leads us to believe that life’s many riches are only for the lucky few. As a result, we get caught up in avoiding obstacles, rather than taking advantage of opportunities. This select group of Scholars had an opportunity to examine the sources of negativity and were provided somes tools and rules needed to take command of their lives beyond the classroom. Read More about Northeastern University and The John D. O’Bryant African-American Institute here.