Every behavior that you exhibit; every action that you take, every response that you put out there in the world … it is all mirrored back to you. The world is your cosmic boomerang; it can only reflect back what you project outwardly.
- Are you willing to take 100% responsibility for your life experiences?
- Are you willing to take your life beyond behaving in ways that have you seeking approval, acceptance or attention? (this is far as most folks take their lives)
You are here on this physical realm of existence to experience yourself as a superlative creator; you are here to experience yourself as the designer of your earthly destiny. Are you experiencing this to be the case for you … or are you wailing out ‘Poor me!’?
Only by taking command of your life, will you feel truly satisfied and happy. You were not born onto this planet to be a victim of circumstances!! YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES (whether you admit it or not). Most folks have lost awareness of this fact – what about you?
When you learn to R.O.A.R effectively, you become aware of the supreme position that you hold in your world. The word ‘ROAR’ is an acronym for:
RECOGNIZE – that you are a supreme being with unlimited potential.
ORGANIZE – your inward self talk to support your unlimited nature.
ABSORB – the untainted truth about your potential deep into your heart-mind (where your emotions dwell).
REALIZE – those marvelous ideals that you want to experience as real by acting as though they are so – the proof of the truth is in you.
It is time to make your mind intelligent to the truth of your unlimitedness. Learning to Successfully R.O.A.R enables you to express your greatness in the world.
“He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (I John 4:4)
- Are you willing to prove that this is true about you?
- Is it possible that there is an Authentic-You (dwelling deep in your consciousness), that is far greater than the ‘YOU’ that you project outwardly into the world?
Imagine living your life, holding nothing back!
- What would that be like?
- Who would you create yourself to be?
- What would you do that you are not doing now?
- What would you have in your life to support you that you now do not have?
This is a blog, not a book … so I will end the conversation here. We will pursue the R.O.A.R process in the following several blogs … hang onto your hat!
Please comment or answer a question posed in this blog so that others readers may learn from your insights.
Thank you … and blessings