A Monday hello to all of you “unassuming guru seeking” souls. You will find many an ordinary guru passing your way if you dare to ask clearly for answers that will enhance your progress through life. Get right at asking, always. Knock loudly when asking; that is the right attitude! Barbara (below) has it.
Do you remember me? I was at your Seminar in New York last year. I really think that my new attitude is a right attitude because things are going so much better for me. Could you be more specific and tell me exactly what I can expect from a right attitude?
I loved the afternoon session of your seminar really a lot!
Thank you, Barbara Graham
I remember you and your contribution to the seminar. Thank you. Now let’s get right to it.
A right attitude does a lot of things for you, Barb. Off the top of my head, here’s a few things that a right attitude does for you:
- It correctly directs your energy, so you get things done effectively
- It rejects self-defeating reaction before they gain a foothold
- It helps you overcome timidity when it is time to speak up or take action
- It has you listen to advice with a receptive mind for learning something new
- In general – it has you notice the difference between the useless and the valuable
I hope that helps, Barb; blessings to you, Rob
When you knock on the door to higher knowledge, don’t be shy. Knock with the right attitude, and knock loudly. Ask clearly, so that you may receive what you need so your life unfolds as you want it to.
Blessings & love to all of you, Rob
Ps When you know yourself it is easy to take care of yourself – now that’s the right attitude!