Hey fellow “ordinary guru seeking” tribe members,
How’s the guru seeking going? Until you’re willing to change, nothing can change. You know that, right? And until you’re willing to change, no new “everyday, ordinary, unassuming guru” can come to you to offer an insight or needed golden truth that could change your life. Nora is looking for answers about tension. We all know about that challenge, don’t we?
Can I ask you to be my every day guru and explain tension to me? Anything you have to say would be great.
Thank you, Nora
WOW, that’s a tall order; explain tension to you. Let’s take a look. Tension builds when you’re feel helpless to solve something or when you’re trying to look good and you’re failing.
How do you rid yourself of the feeling of tension?
- Do not let the momentum of tension build; kill the energy while it’s an infant.
- Examine what’s behind the tension. Is it a feeling of helplessness or wanting to look good?
- Pledge not to give your life to weakness by falling into either of those two positions.
- Make it your aim to acquire valuable gains such as insights into the workings of your mind.
- Ask yourself, “What would be an empowering way to respond to this situation?”
Hope this helps, Nora … Blessings, Rob
What about the rest of you?
What do you do to rescue “you” from tension?
Pretending to want self-correction corrects nothing.
You’ve got to be willing to see yourself differently.
Blessings and Love, Rob
PS Just the commitment to do something to correct your feeling of tension will begin to conquer any feeling of tension that is trying to dominate you