Hi Rob. “Up to now I’ve listened to hundreds of so-called life coaches who give counsel on how to live a successful and happy life. It’s clear to me that the thousands of dollars I’ve spent over the past decade could have been used for a better purpose, like upgrading my living standard by moving into a better apartment or buying a better car. Your blogs have made one thing clear to me, Rob. The answers I’m looking for are right inside of me. All I need to is trust in myself and dare to ask. How do I do that?”
Hi Steve. “The only reason you’ve not been able to access your own infinite intelligence and allow it to guide you is because you’ve not truly tried to. The answers you seek so you may live a happy and successful life are closer than the next breath you take. The next time you are feeling frustrated or resigned or bored, consider that feeling a signal to turn deep within. That’s the first right action to take to get the self-guidance you seek. Now ask the following five questions:
1. What’s not right in my life right now? (Don’t list twenty answers; get to the core of the matter. What’s most annoying or upsetting you?)
2. How can I see that I’m responsible for this problem? (For heaven’s sake – if it is to be it is up to thee; you had something to do with it or you’d not have experienced it)
3. What needs changing in me to begin the process of correction? (Did you read that right? Yes, is the I AM that you’ve conditioned yourself to be that needs changing before anything else can change in your life).
4. How will I feel when I create a better life for myself? (Take a moment. Imagine it is done; your wish is fulfilled; you’ve accomplished your mission to live happy and successful. Feel what it feels like to live the better life you aspire to experience).
5. What’s the first step toward self-correction that will lead me to life-correction? (The right first step will intuitively come to you. Take that action-step, and consider it the most encouraging event you’ve experienced in your life. It will be the start of something startlingly new for you).
Have a confident attitude when you ask these questions. That is vital. If you can control a kite with string, you can control your life with a string of right questions. And, yes you can control a kite with string if you pay attention. Furthermore, you can control your life with a string of right questions if you seek, determined to find the answers and trust the answers are right inside of you.
A man was told there was a buried treasure in his own backyard. He was very excited and bought a shovel to dig it up. And then he did something very foolish. He started digging holes in all of his neighbor’s back yards. He never found the treasure.