The big difference that enables you to transform any moment from WOE to WOW – from “poor me” to “powerful me” – is when you transform the moment from a “trap of fearful reaction” to a “deliberate response of intention”
Emotional tendencies and reactive behavioral patterns destroy you creative spontaneity, they annihilate your sense of personal responsibility.
Here are five ways to grant yourself the authority to access your Personal Power and determine your destiny:
(1) Be authentic – don’t be a phony.
(2) Be on time and be tidy – don’t be late and don’t be messy.
(3) Focus on the matter right in front of you right now – don’t worry about tomorrow.
(4) Devote yourself to the awe, to the beauty of life – stop your whining.
(5) Be incredibly practical – if it ain’t practical it ain’t spiritual, and if it ain’t spiritual, you ain’t powerful.
Once you decide that you’re powerful, immediately things start happening that support you to prove it. Are you ready now?
Be sure to check out my latest feature in the Huffington Post:
- To Solve Or Dissolve A Problem
- What Cats Can Teach Us About The Art Of Living Well – Illustrated
- Lessons From A Purple Guru
- What It Really Means To Go The Extra Mile – Illustrated
- 5 Ways To Be Kindhearted To Yourself And Others – Illustrated
- How To Be A Symbol of Generosity -Illustrated
- Running With The Bulls