- In a nutshell, you are all of it. I am all of it. There is nothing out there that I am not connected to, and this is also true about you. This is what we discover when we dare to relax and allow ultimate reality (the highest truth), to explain itself. Rely on guidance from the truth to carry you home.
- All minds mingle; that’s what our minds are doing right now as you are reading my blog, or is this your blog? What’s the difference? Ponder this cosmic fact.
To say, “my mind is mine” is not correct. To say, “your mind is yours” is not correct. Our minds are individuated part of Universal Mind, not separate from it.
- Your consciousness is part of collective consciousness. My consciousness is part of collective consciousness. Never argue with the truth, but simply walk to it with perfect freedom.
- Our bodies feel very separate, and yet they are part of the physical whole, that we call ‘the universe’. Ponder this higher truth; ponder it until all tension falls away. With the absence of all tension, we experience ‘infinite unity’ – the meeting point of all. Dissolving of all comparisons is the healthiest thing anyone can do; without comparisons, notice how much better you do.
- Your life is your flowering. My life is my flowering. We live in a beautiful garden called planet earth. When flowering freely, we no longer feel like a weed; our inner nature becomes peaceful; this is the basic nature of the universe.
- The nature of peacefulness is the whole answer; the answer that I am seeking; the answer that you are seeking. A sincere wish for inner peace activates higher intelligence that guides us to the perfect life.
I am going to go with this blog for this week; it’s spontaneous. I allowed higher intelligence to guide me (the intelligence that we both share). The cause of every problem is the lack of insights into the above truths. I hope it jogs you to think deeper. Life is solved by reflecting on truths, like the above, without self-reference, which is the ultimate view.
Please share what rings right about this blog for you.
Thank you and blessings, rob
Illustrations by nick