Might I toss a couple of questions your way?
- Is it possible that the mood of infinite intelligence is always LOVE? (my instant response is ‘yes’, though the world-voice screams ‘NO’.)
- If I allow Universal Mind to express through me, without my ego’s interference, would it always be in LOVING ways? (my instant response is ‘YES’, though Sigmund Freud’s would point to the ID and say ‘NO’).
- Does nature wrought everything by means of LOVE? (my gut says ‘YES’, but the world-voice points to destructive tornadoes, and says, ‘NO’.)
- Is it possible that I am a distribution center, with a storehouse chuck full of love? (YES, I love that metaphor, but I don’t always live it … no siree!)
- Is joy and harmony always the experience if love is the center of attention? What about so many broken marriages? Oh, I see: ‘love as the center of attention’ is key!
OKAY THEN … if LOVE is truly the answer to all things, then what goes on with humanity?
- Is the harsh word ‘NO’ (and scolding opinions that encourage harsh NO’s), the cause of 99% of the troubles in the world today?
- Does ‘NO’ prevail with great might because we refuse to command our scolding opinions to lie still?
- Is it challenging to live as a loving human being because of the following bad habit: we take more interest in other people’s faults than their blessings … we learn to sneak around behind people’s backs catching them doing things wrong rather than catching them doing things right?
- Is life tough because most folks subscribe to W.O.E.?
(What On Earth consciousness, taking on the role of helpless victim and adopting a blame mentality.)
- Would life be nearly so tough if everyone accepted the natural W.O.W state of being that accompanies us at birth?
(Wonderful Obsession Winning … at the game of life, with love as the trump card.)
WHAT ABOUT ME?
If I kept my attention only on loving possibilities:
- I would forget all untruths that have me living cautious (daring not to dance as though no one is watching.)
- I would accept everyone as they are – I would not think it my job to change anything about anyone.
- I would refuse to allow petty annoyances to get under my skin; I would not think it my duty to react from thoughts of badness (thoughts of badness is madness!) … I would learn to chuckle more and go on my way when life was testing me.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- What if you never harshly judged your family, friends, neighbors, colleagues or even strangers? What if when a harsh judgment popped in your head, you made it sit still? See how your confidence is already stronger!
- What would your life be like if you kept your attention on loving possibilities? What perfect action would you take if you really trusted that love is the only strategy that can bless and prosper you and everyone else in your world?
Be aware of yourself as a loving, creative person, and you suddenly find ways and means to do all of this. With whom would you begin your new practice?
WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE?
- What if everyone considered LOVE to be their true friend?
- What if no one any longer allowed unnecessary nervousness (accompanying old echoing NO’s) to make choices for them?
How would life be different on planet earth if everyone lived this way?
ONE LAST THING:
Any ideas you hold about LOVE is not LOVE … to really KNOW LOVE, you must go out into the world and express LOVE (right here, right now). Dare to allow LOVE to guide you beyond your present ways of conducting business in life.