A great way to learn how to play ‘the game of life’ the right way is to learn how to reframe time (distort time) so it works for you. The invention of time (as a linear state of mind) is a human trait … and as a consequence … ‘temporal shifting’ is an empowering opportunity that no other creature in the animal kingdom can do.
What is ‘temporal shifting”? It is deliberately taking a problem state and placing it in the past so that you create mental space for the solution (here and now). If the problem is crowding out the space of here and now … there is no room for the solution to appear (even if the solution is obvious).
Outstanding achievers are constantly placing their problems in the past so that they may access solutions now. Thomas Edison was famous for saying, “I had a problem,” even when the problem was still unsolved. Why do that? Let me give you an example of doing it (a simple example):
You are driving. Bang! You get a flat tire. You pull over. You get out of the car and look at the hissing tire. You say, “I had a problem.” (perhaps it is unconscious, but that is what you say). In that instant, you’ve placed the problem in the past … and you have created space for the solution to arrive (here and now). In the next instant, you think – ‘the trunk!’ You look in the trunk of the car and there is a car-jack and a spare tire (the solution). Had you not placed the problem in the past, you would have wailed, “woe is me … I have a problem, I have a problem!” … and in that mental state it would not even occur to you to look in the trunk. Yes, that’s true!
So, you do distort time naturally (place the problem in the past to create mental space for the solution to come to you here and now). It is time to do this with bigger problems than flat tires. It is time to learn how to do it with recurring troubling solutions (so the recurrence comes to an end).
It would be a wonderful thing, don’t you think, if you had a single method for placing your problems behind you so that you could easily see the solutions right now … and in the future? Hmmm. Please do check out our webinar series (mingling of minds) … next one is this upcoming Thurs eve at 8:00 p.m. I will show you how to distort time in an empowering fashion. It is powerful and creatively inspiring. (sign up here if you have not already.)
‘Old time’ medicine men used to go through the country-side pedaling one remedy … claiming it to be a cure-all. We laugh at that idea now. Should we? What if learning how to distort time so that you could sprinkle answers and solutions way out into the future and even way back there in the past (so they were empowering references for you) … what if that is possible? (1) What if learning how to effectively distort time is a cure-all? (2) What if it is what great scientists, inventors and hugely successful business-persons and political figures distort time all of the time so that they may access the wisdom and intelligence they need to solve great problems?
This is the point of this blog – you can distort time and it empowers you!! Anything that engenders your confidence will do you good. You are marvelously made and destined to win at whatever you set your mind to (be it good or bad).
‘According to your faith (heart-felt beliefs) so it shall be done unto you. I am talking pragmatically right now … and it is spiritual common sense. If it ain’t practical – it ain’t spiritual!!
You see – all of your problems (even if they appear physical), are mental. Let’s say that again: all of your problems are mental (even if they appear physical). Learning how to reframe time gives you command of that part of your mind where infinite intelligence dwells.
(1) Jk asked about obsessions and addictions during the webinar last Thurs eve. Let me say this Jk: ‘human beings are addictive in nature, and this can be a powerful tool if we learn to become addicted to the right things (like learning how to place our problems in the past so that we can access answers and solutions right now). Imagine this as an incredible obsession (Thomas Edison had it).
(2) Suzie declared herself prosperous in the domain of physical health (during the last webinar). Imagine becoming incredibly obsessed with that declaration and you will feel vital and healthy. Imagine being addicted to putting the problem of ‘feeling ill’ in the past (whenever it begins to show itself), so that you can immediately come up with the right and perfect thing to think, feel and do to feel healthy once again!!! WOW.
(3) Parker declared himself prosperous with the spirit of determination (during the webinar). What a great experience of prosperity, Parker. Love that addiction (addicted to be determined about the good things in life). Imagine being obsessed with putting the feeling of hesitation in the past (whenever it rears its ugly head), so that you may create space for determination once again. YES SIR.
The LAW OF BELIEF is not intellectual belief … it is heartfelt belief … which is what we get when we learn to become incredibly obsessed with beliefs that inspire us. There is a Temple Gate that is labeled: ‘BEAUTIFUL’. Dare to believe in it. Dare to place your problems in the past so that you may access that gate and enter the land of milk and honey.
Okay – now please be philanthropic and leave a comment that helps others gain from your thoughts on this blog. We get what we give. Be generous so that you may receive a generous bounty of all that is beautiful. Give an experience or thought that helps reinforce the ‘spirit of beauty’.
- What ‘wishful thinking’ have you converted into a ‘heartfelt belief’ … and consequently … attracted that thing into your life?
- What’s the ‘cure-all method that helps you to turn problems into solutions in every domain of your life?
- How have you turned your attitude form ‘inhibition and failure’ into ‘boldness and achievement’ ?
Thank you for participating with the blog, and please do consider participating in the webinar. ‘Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be so for thee!’ What will you decree to be next for you?
PLEASE NOTE: One winner of the “Best Comment of the Week” will receive an absolutely free copy of 180. This weeks winner is sylvia. The runner up is Jane Rochelle from Teeny Tiny Pieces. Thank you all for your great contributions. See their comments here.