Are you ready to declare yourself prosperous. in spite of inner voices that howl ‘NO, that’s not so!’ Please do consider mingling your mind when my mind (and several dozen other folk’s minds) during the webinar series beginning Oct 14 and 8:00 pm EST.
Do not believe that your usual collection of thoughts is the only collection of thoughts in existence – during this webinar series we will participate in an alliance of minds that will produce space for a ‘thought process’ that is much higher than what you are used to… yup… way up there in the stratosphere!
“Hi, I’m rob and I am prosperous” … I am enthusiastically speaking this to myself, for my own self-benefit right now (not to impress you or anyone else out there). I am reminding myself of my prosperous nature in order to shift my consciousness from feelings of sufficiency to feelings of Super-Sufficiency!!! YES, this is what I want – feelings of Super-Sufficiency… sufficiency is not enough… and certainly feelings of insufficiency are absolutely unacceptable!
This shift in consciousness from sufficiency to Super-Sufficiency does not come with a dozen reasons why I am prosperous. It’s the feeeeling… not the reasons… that I am seeking. It is the heart-mind, not the rational mind, that I am employing.
Now, I am going to whisper it: “Hi, I’m rob and I am prosperous.” When I speak to myself with a meaningful whisper, the message absorbs deep into the subconscious like drops of rainwater absorb quickly into the dry desert. Do you whisper to yourself often? You should try it… it is awesome! Again, what you are seeking is something higher than the usual way you speak to yourself… try whispering in your own ear. Heart-mind will listen (rational mind won’t notice).
Student: “What is it… to be conscious of prosperity?”
Teacher: “Prosperity consciousness is nothing other than a winning attitude in everything you say and do.”
When I say “Hi, I’m rob and I am prosperous”… here is what I mean:
- I have a winning attitude emotionally – I am always noticing what there is to appreciate… I notice beyond making a mental note of it… I pause to feel the wowsomeness of it.
- I have a winning attitude mentally – I see to it that I read a good book or essay fifty times so that I can truly organize the contents in a meaningful way in my mind. Did you know that I have read Emerson’s Essay on Compensation 1,000 times? I have read it quietly… I have read it aloud… I have sung it to myself… I have read it with others… and I have taught it… I have memorized parts of it… all combined, at least 1,000 times. Now that’s a winning attitude toward mental training – would you agree?
- I have a winning attitude spiritually – I am committed to proving to myself that I am a supreme being with superlatively creative skills (YOU ARE, TOO!!!). Daily, I endeavor to try something fresh and new so that I may express and experience a little more of my bottomless reserve of unrealized potential. (Today, I picked up a big black scary spider and carried him out of the house in the palm of my haned – phew, that was a trip!)
- I have a winning attitude financially – I have proven this many times over with many successful business ventures from real estate housing developments (I even named a street after my father in Santa Cruz, California), to very successful restaurants and I have started up and sold several small businesses at nice profits (with good for all concerned).
- I have a winning attitude physically – I am full of life; I am wonderfully healthy: I exercise daily; I eat right; I sleep soundly: I exercise moderation when enjoying junk food every now and then.
- I have a winning attitude with all of my relationships (family, friends, work colleagues, neighbors and the greater community) – I am generous, kind, loveable, loving, and seek harmony above rightness.
“Hi, I’m rob and I am prosperous”
Now you say it … not about me … about yourself:
“Hi, I’m _______________ and I am prosperous”
Don’t read the words… Don’t just think the words… don’t just hear the words with your mind’s ear…
actually sing it out… “Hi, I’m _______________ and I am prosperous”
Sing it enthusiastically… now sing it with a gospel tone…
now rap sing it… sing it like Frank Sinatra… Like ‘The Boss’ would sing it…
Now, bring the tone down to a whisper…
“Hi, I’m ____________ and I am prosperous” … a little bit softer now… a little bit softer now.
How did that go? What do you think? Would you like to correctly use your heart-mind so it supports you with proving this statement is true, true, true, true, true, true in all six domains of your life (emotional, mental spiritual, financial, physical and relationships)?
Are you ready to overcome spiritual timidity?
Will you join the master Mind alliance we create with the webinar on Oct 14th?
Will you engage (with us) in progressive mental action that enables you to make your dreams come true?
(1) Please leave a comment of one nature or another – about how this blog affected you.
(2) Please leave suggestions of how you have dropped useless thought-trinkets for valuable thought-creation.
All roads do not lead to prosperity – only the road built with conscious heart-felt thinking. I am going to help you turn every ray of consciousness you possess onto building a road that leads to prosperity. Are you willing to join the mingling of minds that will gather on Oct 14th?
If you are unwaveringly saying “YES’, then you are above the tyranny of self-conceit which operates with double thinking: ‘yes, I want it … how dare this guy make these claims; who does he think he is?’ ‘yes, I want it… how dare this guy?’… ‘yes, I want it how dare this guy?’ Look into the glow that you feel deep inside. It is time to transcend double thinking. It is time to make your claim as a supreme being with superlatively creative skills. Join us.
Join the Mastermind Alliance Webinar that will begin on Oct. 14 (it’s free). It will blow your left-brained intellectual mind so you can get to the heart-mind where real transformation occurs. Please sign up here if you are interested in participating.
PLEASE NOTE: One winner of the “Best Comment of the Week” will receive an absolutely free copy of 180. This weeks winner is Clearly Composed from Graceful Balance. The runner up is Armen from Timeless Information. Thank you all for your great contributions. See their comments here.
Get ready to ROAR! Recognize, Organize, Absorb & Realize. The fifth essay of my new e-book series is now available: Essay Five: How to Direct the Raging Rivers of Energy