Several of you folks have asked me to take the conversation deeper. Taking the conversation deeper requires elevating one’s consciousness above the usual. Are you ready to dip into the esoteric?
Student: How can I take command of my life?
Teacher: You must be willing to become ONE with all of it.
Student: I’ve heard the idea of ONENESS, but I don’t know what it means.
Teacher: ONENESS is a spiritual term, and it is a very practical way of conducting one’s life. Let me begin by saying that if it ain’t practical, it ain’t spiritual. Good, pragmatic common sense is good spiritual common sense.
By being ONE with everything, you cause no division between you and what’s happening around you. This psychic position ends all conflict. You begin to see the perfection in everything – you no longer resist by insisting that your point of view is the right and only point of view. What happens next is extraordinary… answers just come to you.
When you give up the idea of being a separate self, (with your own precious point of view), you have absolute access to infinite intelligence, the intelligence that commands the interaction of all energy in this ever-expanding cosmos.
1. You find that your hunches are right on target.
2. Your spontaneous responses are right and perfect.
3. Your intuitive urges direct you to the quickest ways to accomplish your aspirations and aims – no matter what they may be:
A. Harmony at home.
B. Money matters.
C. Physical health…
You become the commander of everything when you are willing to become ONE with everything. This is because you no longer feel the need to take control… guess what?… in that instant you are in control! The rational mind will never grasp this truth. Trust it is true.
One example of ONENESS working for me in my lifetime: when I decided to attract a lot of money into my life (so I could be financially independent and travel the world to exotic places), I decided to have an absolutely harmonious relationship with money; I would no longer allow money matters to disturb me. Within a year things began to flow and money began to flow to me. (Yes, it took me a year to become ONE with money – I’m stubborn).
1. My business choices were right on target.
2. My stock market picks brought me great gains.
3. My investments with partners all proved lucrative.
I loved money and money loved me (still so, today). I did not love the pieces of paper with pictures of notables on it – I loved the benefits that I could bring to myself and others in the world with money.
Well, I have handed you a ‘mindful’ of information… please ponder this. What have you allowed yourself to become ONE with (in your environment) – and it has proven to be a rewarding enterprise?
1. Your tomato garden? (which now has an extraordinary tomatoes hanging off the vines.)
2. Your pet? (which has taught you unconditional love.)
3. Your lover? (who you now have incredibly romantic evenings and great sex with.)
4. Your business? (that has grown tenfold in two short years.)
5. The traffic light? (which always turns green when you approach.)
P.S. Don’t be shy to buy my book, 180 – you’ll be startled awake.