1. Be bold; if things are not working out as you want them to.
2. Dare to freshen your mind with new thoughts that illuminate and rejuvenate you.
3. Be willing to step beyond what your current thought-habits allow.
4. Trust that there is more to you than what the world may suggest?
5. Drop all ‘poor me’ tendencies that may be possessing you by replacing them with something new.
6. Take responsibility for all past decisions you’ve made that are obstructing your creative nature.
Nothing prevents you from understanding what there is to know.
It is only erroneous thoughts that have you stumbling. Shrinking down and denying your unique richness is something only you can do.